Jobs and careers at cirp
As a company, cirp GmbH is characterised by steady growth while maintaining the highest standards of quality. Working for us, you can expect a broad spectrum of customers, an open work atmosphere and a secure yet varied workplace set in the beautiful landscape of the Heckengäu region.
The application documents should contain a curriculum vitae in tabular form and complete details of his school career, further education and previous professional experience. Please address requests and your documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industrial Clerk (m/f/d)
- Management assistant for wholesale and foreign trade management (m/f/d)
- Technical Modeller (m/f/d)
- Process Mechanic for Plastic and Rubber Technology (m/f/d)
We are also a partner of Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Stuttgart. We can offer you the following degree courses with the Faculty of Business:
- Bachelor: Industrial Business Management (m/f/d)
- Master: General Business Management (m/f/d)
We look forward to welcoming a motivated new employee (m/f/d).